- shuTechHelp on Last Week on @epirate – Oct. 16 – Oct. 23, 2012
- shuTechHelp on Last Week on @epirate – Oct. 9 – Oct. 16, 2012
- Shengtian on Mobile Learning ~ Fall 2012 Faculty Workshops
- Preview – TLT Center’s Fall Break Workshop “FLIP IT! Strategies for Creating a Flipped Classroom” | ePirate on TLT Center’s Fall Break Workshop “FLIP IT! Strategies for Creating a Flipped Classroom”
- James on Digital Badges Engage Incoming Freshmen
- Last Week on @epirate – May 14 – 21, 2013 May 21, 2013
- Last Week on @epirate – May 7 – 14, 2013 May 14, 2013
- Make a Splash With Technology at the TLTC This Summer May 9, 2013
- Fast Boot Issues May 9, 2013
- PirateNet Problems This Afternoon (Fri., 4/26) April 26, 2013
- Technology Press Looks at Seton Hall’s Selection of the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix for Mobile Computing 2013 April 24, 2013
- Services During Sunday’s IT Maintenance Window (4/21/2013) April 17, 2013
- Reminder: Please Report All IT Problems To The Technology Service Desk April 16, 2013
Tag Archives: apps
This week we take a look at four (free) Science apps for the Android platform.
If you have a favorite Science App, please add it to the comments below. Continue reading
i-Clickr app is a PowerPoint Remote, available as a free (15 slide limit) and paid (unlimited slides) download for the Android, iOS, Windows Mobile 6, and Windows Phone 7 platforms. The iClickr app on your mobile device communicates via WiFi or Bluetooth with your Windows or Mac OS laptop to a corresponding app, allowing you to advance slides from your smartphone or tablet.
http://youtu.be/siQ5f0jW7EE Continue reading
The OnLive Desktop app for Android and iOS provides access to a virtualized Windows 7 environment, with access to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Journal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql6VayueUjY Continue reading
These sessions will cover two products that will make you more productive by being more mobile. First, Evernote is an application that allows you to create and synchronize notes across all of your devices, including Android tablets / smartphones, iOS tablets / smartphones, Blackberry smartphones, and your computer(s). Secondly, Dropbox is an application that allows you to synchronize documents across multiple computers and mobile devices. It also provides an easy way to share files with others. This is the ultimate solution for anyone who has a hard time remembering to back up files since the application does it for you automatically!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFb0NaeRmdg Continue reading