- shuTechHelp on Last Week on @epirate – Oct. 16 – Oct. 23, 2012
- shuTechHelp on Last Week on @epirate – Oct. 9 – Oct. 16, 2012
- Shengtian on Mobile Learning ~ Fall 2012 Faculty Workshops
- Preview – TLT Center’s Fall Break Workshop “FLIP IT! Strategies for Creating a Flipped Classroom” | ePirate on TLT Center’s Fall Break Workshop “FLIP IT! Strategies for Creating a Flipped Classroom”
- James on Digital Badges Engage Incoming Freshmen
- Email on Nokia Lumina 980 from Verizon May 24, 2013
- Last Week on @epirate – May 14 – 21, 2013 May 21, 2013
- Last Week on @epirate – May 7 – 14, 2013 May 14, 2013
- Make a Splash With Technology at the TLTC This Summer May 9, 2013
- PirateNet Problems This Afternoon (Fri., 4/26) April 26, 2013
- Technology Press Looks at Seton Hall’s Selection of the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix for Mobile Computing 2013 April 24, 2013
- Services During Sunday’s IT Maintenance Window (4/21/2013) April 17, 2013
- Reminder: Please Report All IT Problems To The Technology Service Desk April 16, 2013
Category Archives: Slate Tablets Video Series
The Slate Tablet Video Series will be on hiatus for the summer, and will return with new content in Fall 2012.
If you have any comments or questions regarding Slate Tablet devices in general, or this video series in specific, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you.
http://youtu.be/NXJkdhsqyGQ Continue reading
Multiple apps are available to view streaming video on both Andriod and iOS Tablets. Everything from TV segment clips, full TV shows, to feature length documentary films are available online and can be incorporated into the teaching and learning experience.
This week’s Slate Tablet Video Series takes a look at six apps for streaming video on slate tablet devices.
What apps do you use to view streaming video on a tablet? What is your favorite documentary film? Please enter your comments below… Continue reading
File Storage in the Cloud
The possible future of slate tablets
Please let us know what you think – add your comments below Continue reading
Ebrary, eBooks, & Adobe DRM
If you have any comments or questions, please add them to the comments section below. Continue reading
Variety of Form Factors | Variety of Uses
Tibken, S. (2012, April 2). Here Come Tablets. Here Come Problems. As companies flock to the devices, they’re learning a lot from their mistakes. Wall Street Journal Online. Retrieved April 4, 2012, from http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203986604577253162552946038.html Continue reading